JasCal Management & Consultancy (JasCal) was established on year 2009 to provide an outsourcing consultancy services as well as liaising with various government departments on the following area:
- Accounting & Tax Computation Services
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) Registration and Secretarial Services
- Regulatory Affairs Services
- Intellectual Property Services
- Quality Management System (QMS) Services
Nowadays, outsourcing work is common as the company always contracting or subcontracting out the internal business function of a company to free up cash, personnel, time as well as facilities and focus on their core business activities. Normally, the tasks contracted out are accounting & tax, regulatory affairs work (health supplement product registration, traditional product registration, cosmetic product notification etc), legal, manufacturing, marketing etc. It is a strategy to reduce costs as outsourcing might be cheaper than retaining an employee. In spite of that, outsourcing internal business function can improve efficiency, streamlining and productivity.
In spite of that, liaising with government departments is always a headache for a public. The understanding of application requirements, regulations as well as procedure might be difficult for some applicants as the application process might be lengthy and complicated. Some applicants may need to keep going to government departments in order to push through their applications. This is time consuming and cause the applicants cannot focus on their work as well as business.
Over the years, we have been liaising with various government departments like:
- Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM);
- Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN);
- National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency or NPRA (formerly known as Biro Pengawalan Farmaseutikal Kebangsaan or BPFK);
- Medical Device Authority (Pihak Berkuasa Peranti Perubatan); and
- Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MYIPO)
for the abovementioned application.
Our mission is to become a specialist in liaising with all government departments in Malaysia. When you think of carrying out the application with Malaysia government departments, you will think of JasCal.